Friday 8 September 2017

Dania Banoori - Oakland School Learner Qualities

Oaklands School Learner Qualities
Be Self Aware (Excellence Value): SML tasks

E
Be self aware
I know my learning goals.
I know how I learn best.
Think about and reflect on:
  • How have I been managing my time with completing my SML Tasks?
  • How well have I been completing them?
  • Have I been completing my MUST Dos each week?
  • Have I been organised enough to complete bonus tasks?

What is my learning goal?
IALT manage my time well so I complete all my “MUST Do” SML Tasks each week
What has been going well?
Getting all my SML’s. Getting to do the trial on the maths whizz. Only 35 people got chosen to do this.
What have I been learning to do to get the tasks done?
Doing the tasks at home and using my time wisely by not talking to my friends.
Which tasks have I completed well?  Why?
My writing, maths and reading tasks because to me they are the most important ones so I try to finish them first then do the other activities.
Which tasks have been challenging?  Why?
Mathletics because some of the activities take a really long time to do and I get bored from doing the same ones over and over again.
What are some other bonus tasks I would like to do?
Doing a passion project on a google doc so basically an informational report.
My next step is……..
Trying to get all of my bonus SML tasks finished. Get mathlete of the week more often.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Character Week

Red and White aka Read and Write Celebrating: Where’s Wally’s 30th Anniversary and Dr Seuss’s 60th Anniversary As part of Literacy Wee...