Sunday, 30 November 2014
Monday, 24 November 2014
Friday, 21 November 2014
Wednesday, 19 November 2014
Sunday, 16 November 2014
In athletics I have been learning to run from a lying start and working towards a crouched normal sprint start.
I know I can do this when I can:
- Get into the starting position ready to race
- Push myself up into a running position
- Aim to run towards the finish line
- Run hard and fast in a straight line to reach the finish line
- Run from a crouched sprint starting position.
I can get ready, push myself up and run fast to the finish line. I am learning to run from a crouched sprint start position.
In Reading I am learning to:
Read beyond the text and draw inference.
I know when I can do this because I can:
- Talk about the authors message
- Ask questions about the text
- Answer questions about the text
- Tell others what the text is about
I can already answer questions about the text and tell others what the text is about. I am learning to talk about the authors message.
Red and White aka Read and Write Celebrating: Where’s Wally’s 30th Anniversary and Dr Seuss’s 60th Anniversary As part of Literacy Wee...
Oaklands School Learner Qualities Be Self Aware (Excellence Value): SML tasks E Be self aware I know my learning goals. I k...
2017 Athletics Reflection Write your reflection on your participation, effort and performance in the 2017 Athletics competitions. ...
WALT write a information report about a resource found in the Canterbury area that is of significance to the Maori. Informational report...