I.A.L.T find the perimeter and area of shapes
Wednesday, 21 June 2017
What’s my goal?
Use grammarly correct structures.
What have I learned?
Where to put grammar and when I need it.
What is my next learning step?
Finish all the quill activities, Try my best and don’t rush.
An activity I did
Just Kidding SJSL Level 3 2012 & The Bullet School Journal Story Library No. 01 : 2011
WALT use grammatically correct structures.
- Complete this main idea chart.
Read the text and record key words/phrases that answer these questions:
Who? Charmaine and Rodney
What? Rodney gets bullied at school
Where? New School and New Town
When? First and second week
Why? Mum got a new job
How? People in school think he is a loser
Summarise the text in 25 words: The 25 words should join to make sentences that tell the main idea of the story, Dania. √
- Explain what the message about bullying is, coming from this story.
Don’t think that anyone is a loser because if they get or find something nice you will want to be their friend but they won’t let you because you were bullying them. √
- Using grammatically correct structures: The sentence written below all have grammatical errors in them. Please rewrite them correctly below the sentence in red.
- There are too much marbles in the jar.
- There are too many marbles in the jar √
- John bought his new league shirt to school.
- John brought his brand new league shirt to school √
- They done their Mathletics on Chromebooks.
- They did their Mathletics on Chromebooks √
- Lucy should of done the dishes after dinner.
- Lucy should’ve washed the dishes after dinner. √
- I haven’t seen the correct answers to there questions yet.
- I haven’t seen the correct answers to these questions yet
- Jason did his spelling test tomorrow.
- Jason is going to do his spelling test tommorow
- The best two things about the party was the food and the games.
- My two favourite things about the party was the food and the games
- I don’t believe it's your birthday today.
- I don’t believe it’s your birthday today.
- Complete the 2 grammar activities on Quill.org. Details of login are on this image. Login with your school google email and password.
By Dania - June 21, 2017
Red and White aka Read and Write Celebrating: Where’s Wally’s 30th Anniversary and Dr Seuss’s 60th Anniversary As part of Literacy Wee...
Oaklands School Learner Qualities Be Self Aware (Excellence Value): SML tasks E Be self aware I know my learning goals. I k...
What’s my goal? Use grammarly correct structures. What have I learned? Where to put grammar and when I need it. What is my ne...